Friday, November 7, 2014

Helter Skelter Challenge

This is for the Helter Skelter challenge at DigitalWhisper. I was a very small child when Charles Manson had so many people murdered, so I don't remember anything about the actual events.  When I got older I saw a documentary about Charles Manson and the murders and I was horrified at how evil a person could be.  When I saw this challenge posted I immediately wanted to steer clear of any blood and violence, instead focusing on the sorrow  that such darkness and evil leave behind. I hope it came through in this piece.

Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

  1. Your interpretation of this challenge was well done. It was a sad and horrific event when one person could convince others to follow him and be so evil and cruel to mankind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job Donna
    Thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete