Saturday, December 6, 2014

"Blinded by Winter": Dark Whispers' December "I Can't See" Challenge



This is for the Dark Whisper Challenge at DigitalWhisper .  Although winter can be a beautiful time of year, I have trouble seeing the beauty through the ice and bitter cold that accompany it.  This year, so far, is no different.

Model is Ida Mary Walker (a.k.a. Mizzd-Stock at deviantArt). Winter background is by NeedANewName at deviantArt. Many textures used in this piece, all my own creations and photos.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. OMG this is perfect! I just love your work Donna.
    Thanks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Patti! I always love the challenges and I'm hoping to be able to participate more often!

      Delete
  2. Exquisite as always! I love this art piece! So creative to add texture to her dress to resemble the snow on the tree limbs in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I wish we could skip winter altogether, but . . . I hope she doesn't stumble into any big bad wolf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bill! I'm with you, winter is not my favorite seasons. I like the sun...and the warmth!

      Delete