Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Where Are My Keys?

It's been a while since I've had a chance to participate in any challenges. I'm fascinated by surreal art, so when I saw the Surreal challenge on the Digital Whisper Blog I thought this would be a good way to get back into posting.


Model is from Mjranum-Stock at DeviantArt.
Skeleton key brushes: Falln Stock at DeviantArt
Skeleton keys pngs purchased from Renderosity
Background from Holliewood Studio Altered Reality 2 kit


Birth



Ravens from internet, moon brush, cloud brushes & crack brushes purchased, butterflies created in Poser 9

5 comments:

  1. Amazing !! so creative and surreal xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful collage-work, I love both pictures! Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG these are supurb! Love them both
    Thanks so much for playing in my challenge :)

    ReplyDelete